Banca Transilvania and BT Capital Partners, BSE performers
Comunicat de presa 2022-02-17
Banca Transilvania and BT Capital Partners were officially recognized by the Bucharest Stock Exchange for the results recorded last year:
- Banca Transilvania, The most traded stock on the main BSE market in 2021
- BT Capital Partners, The most active intermediary on both BSE markets in 2021
Gala BVB Awards took place on 17 February in Bucharest.
Banca Transilvania Financial Group was represented by Diana Mazurchievici, IR & FI Manager, Banca Transilvania, and Daniela Secara, General Manager, BT Capital Partners.
- Diana Mazurchievici, IR & FI Manager “We are happy to be the most traded stock on the BVB market in 2021. There will be more to do in 2022 and we will give the market many opportunities to keep an eye on us as a business. We will also continue to support Romanian companies, entrepreneurship and financial education.”
- Daniela Secara, Director General, BT Capital Partners: “2021 was a challenging year with a wide variety of projects and we are delighted that we have been able to contribute to the development of the local capital market and offer our clients a wide range of products and services”.
- Adrian Tanase, General Manger, BSE: “Today’s awards are a recognition of Performance in a year where novelty, innovation and change were on everyone’s agenda. We ended 2021 with more listed companies, new financial instruments available to investors, more retail investors, and a greater openness to investing in the stock market. We maintain our goal of increasing liquidity and stock exchange’s representation in the economy. We have very good premises, and we rely on the high interest of companies for financing through the stock exchange.