Banca Transilvania and BT Capital Partners, members of the consortium for the intermediation of Government bond issuance
Comunicat de presa 2016-07-11
The CENTENNIAL Anniversary Issuance will take place between July 11-29, 2016. The Government bonds are addressed to natural persons and are denominated in RON, being issued by the Ministry of Public Finance under the FIDELIS Program. The issuance intermediation consortium includes Banca Transilvania and BT Capital Partners, the two entities within BT Financial Group thus contributing to the ministry’s endeavors to enhance the population’s financial education and to diversify the saving methods available to the citizens.
- The subscription is possible through the network of BT and of BT Capital Partners;
- Nominal value of the total issuance: RON 100 million, with possibility of supplementation by the issuer. Price per Government bond: RON 100. Maximum number of Government bonds that a person may purchase: 1,000.
- Annual coupon rate: 2.15%. The coupon and the capital gains resulted from holding and trading the bonds issued by the Romanian Government through the Ministry of Finance are not taxable. Bonds maturity: 2018;
- Investors may be residents and non-residents of Romania, aged over 18.
- The maximum number of Government bonds that can be purchased is 1,000, Banca Transilvania together with BT Capital Partners being one of the four intermediaries.
- During the subscription process, the buyers of Government bonds may choose to open a bank account, to provide the data related to their personal bank accounts or to subscribe in cash.
- Starting from 5.08.2016, the Government bonds will be traded on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
At the launch event of the CENTENNIAL Anniversary Issuance, which took place in Bucharest on July 7, Banca Transilvania Financial Group was represented by Mr. Andrei Dudoiu – Deputy CEO, Corporate and by Mr. Paul Prodan – Chairman of BT Capital Partners’ Board of Directors.