Banca Transilvania announces the concept of Dialog Agencies, to facilitate direct communication with the customers
Comunicat de presa 2022-09-12
- Most of the BT Dialog agencies are in Bucharest (15) and Cluj-Napoca (6)
- About 10% of the bank’s agencies are for consultancy
Banca Transilvania has almost 50 agencies dedicated to offer consultancy to the bank’s customers, located in 19 cities across the country. Premium locations, they offer customers a new kind of experience, through advice, financial education and self-banking options.
“BT Dialog agencies are first and foremost a meeting place. There we have teams ready to provide financial information and advice on all the online banking services, products and solutions we have in our portfolio. In this way we capitalise on one of our strengths, our very good customer relationships”, states Omer Tetik, CEO, Banca Transilvania.
BT Dialog Agencies:
- They are located in the following cities: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Timisoara, Brasov, Sibiu, Oradea, Suceava, Craiova, Pitesti, Targu-Mures, Ploiesti, Galati, Baia Mare, Bacau, Alba Iulia, Arad and Falticeni.
- Their opening hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00, with a break between 13:00 and 13:30. Customers who wish can schedule a visit to the bank online.
- They are cashless, without ATMs, where only certain cash transactions can be carried out exclusively at BT Express Plus and at the ATM.
The NPS (Net Promoter Score) of BT Dialog Agencies is higher than the bank’s average in the first half of the year, i.e. over 83%.
Banca Transilvania has over 500 branches in 180 locations. They can be rated online, by rating and review on the BT website/units network. 82% of BT customers use at least one remote banking application.