Banca Transilvania launches Practic BT Verde, the cheapest personal needs loan offered by the bank
Comunicat de presa 2021-10-13
Banca Transilvania continues to launch products and solutions to encourage a healthy and sustainable lifestyle by launching Practic BT Verde, a loan for personal needs, in lei. By the end of the year, the interest rate is fixed, up to three percentage points lower than that of the standard BT offer for the personal needs loan: 7.5% / year for the loan with insurance and 8% / year for the loan without life and unemployment insurance.
Practic BT Verde is intended for the purchase of equipment, appliances, urban mobility solutions, equipment or environmentally friendly materials. It can also be used as an advance for loans for the purchase of new full electric cars. The campaign is addressed to individual customers who present to the bank a proforma invoice, tax invoice or commercial offer for eco-friendly products. Anyone can apply for the loan either online or in any unit of the BT Network.
Benefits for the customers thorugh Practic BT Verde:
- It can be borrowed an amount between 5.000 and 100.000 RON.
- A wide range of income is accepted: salaries, pensions, lease income, dividends, independent activities, royalties.
- The lending period is up to maximum 5 years with/without life and employment insurance.
An example for a Practic BT Verde loan amounting to 43.000 de lei:
- For a Practic BT Verde loan with life and unemployment insurance, amounting to 43,000 lei, with fixed interest for the entire lending period (7.5%), for 5 years, in 60 equal installments:
- Monthly installment: 861,63 lei;
- DAE (effective annual interest rate): 9,16%;
- Total cost of the credit: 9.989,51 lei;
- Total amount to be paid is 52.989,51 lei;
- The cost of the insurance, included in the total credit value, is 1.204 lei.
- For a Pracic BT Verde loan without life and unemployment insurance, amounting to 43.000 lei, with fixed interest for the entire lending period (8%), for a period of 5 years, in 60 monthly equal installments:
- Monthly installment: 871,88 lei;
- DAE (effective annual interest rate): 8,39%;
- Total cost of the credit: 9.400,7 lei;
- Total amount to be paid : 52.400,7 lei.
Green solutions from Banca Transilvania
Another step taken this year by Banca Transilvania regarding its green solutions products offer was the launch, in July, of the first eco-friendly card in Romania, the BT Visa Classic debit card. By transforming this portfolio into an environmentally friendly one, means reducing the carbon footprint by almost 40%. The bank goal is to make all newly issued cards eco-friendly by 2022.
BT customers can also access the Green Real Estate Mortgage Loan for the purchase of energy efficient buildings. For loans granted by the end of the year, the new product comes with a variable interest rate starting at 3.68% for new loans and refinancing.
Banca Transilvania also offers a series of alternative green payments solutions, through which it contributes both to the financial inclusion and to the decrease of the carbon footprint. Most are in the BT Pay, NeoBT and BT Visual Help applications, namely: access to digital cards before they are physically received, requesting a full STAR shopping card online (via BT Pay) and available directly in digital format; online current account opening and online card issuance (NeoBT), with digital signature; obtaining account statements in electronic format; receiving by SMS the PINs / activation codes of the cards, etc.
Another green component through which Banca Transilvania wants to encourage a healthy lifestyle is the BT Pay Prizes on the Move – Premii in Miscare - feature. By connecting the app to Google Fit, Apple Health and Fitbit accounts, users have access to rewards, prizes and benefits based on their physical activity and the number of steps taken.