Banca Transilvania, nominated in Top 100 Cool Brands, made by Forbes
Banca Transilvania is in Top 100 Cool Brands, made by Forbes, ranking that presents the brands of the new generation.
The ranking of the cool brands was made after selecting, expressing and analyzing the opinions of 66 Romanian trendsetters and they took into consideration the following aspects: innovation, originality, performance and responsibility.
- 300 brands were in the initial stage of the competition for this ranking;
- The brand Banca Transilvania was launched 22 years ago, in Cluj-Napoca. BTs story started with a team of 13 people and now it is in the top 3 biggest banks in Romania. The BT brand family has almost 20 sub-brands launched for products, services, foundations and sport competitions;
- BT is social: it has Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram profiles. On Facebook is has one of the biggest online communities from the Romanian banks, with over 449.000 fans;
- Banca Transilvania became a trendsetter over the time, a few examples are: it launched the ATM money transfer with Western Union (2010) in world premiere; it launched the money transfer through Internet Banking (2012) and Mobile Banking (2013) also with Western Union in national premiere. Another example is launching in Romania the “Facebank” concept: since 2013, Banca Transilvania included in its offer the Facebook money transfer: Facebook Payments;
- In September, Banca Transilvania launched its new brand identity, which focuses on the bank nationality and Romanian values such as the entrepreneurial spirit. The bank positioning is the same the Bank of Entrepreneurial People