Dedicated Call Center number for BT customers living abroad. Which are the remote banking solutions
Comunicat de presa 2021-06-10
• Customers living abroad who need information or BT assistance have a dedicated telephone number at their disposal.
• Romanians living in other countries have remote banking options for the most used BT services.
Banca Transilvania facilitates the access of Romanians everywhere to its services and to the assistance offered by the Call Center team by launching a dedicated telephone number, +40264 303 003, non-stop. Facilitating the Romanians' access to banking - regardless of the country in which they work or study - is provided by Banca Transilvania and by its remote banking solutions, BT Pay, BT24, NeoBT, BT Visual Help, respectively the chatbots Livia, Raul and Ino, for:
• Accounts opened at BT: opening a 100% online account (NeoCont), viewing the balance and transactions, obtaining account statement, list of IBANs;
• BT cards: modification of trading limits, blocking and re-issuance, online payment authorization through BT Pay;
• Payments and transfers to own accounts or cards or to other persons with accounts at other banks in Romania or in other countries;
• Access to information about loans, deposits, savings accounts, etc.
Through self-banking solutions, Banca Transilvania contributes to the financial inclusion of Romanians everywhere in the world, through access to modern services and products.