More than 3 million people got useful information from Intreb BT in 2020, + 54% compared to 2019
Comunicat de presa 2021-01-15
In 2020 Intreb BT was one of the most accessed communication channels of Banca Transilvania, with a record number of visitors, over 3 million, + 54% yoy. The platform had been looked up even during the state of emergency, when it registered over 1 million visitors.
With over 1,600 questions and answers about banking, Intreb BT is for everyone who wants to know as much as possible about the bank's products and services, but also for customers who want to understand how to proceed in relation to the bank, in different contexts.
Intreb BT, in 2020:
- Over 8,200 unique viewers visited the platform every day.
- The trends registered in 2018 within the platform stay the same: more and more people access Intreb BT by phone (76%), and most visitors are between 25 and 34 years old (33%).
- The platform registered the highest number of visitors year over year, that is over 3 million.
- Over 8 million site-views have been made, mostly from Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Brasov since 2018
- Viewers were mostly interested in information about cards, current accounts, the BT Pay app, BT24 Internet Banking and Mobile Banking and loans.
- During the state of emergency, Intreb BT was accessed by 1 million unique viewers, with 2.7 million site visits within two months.
- The peak was reached on April 14th, when the site had almost 23,000 visitors.
- Intreb BT had also been redesigned to be more user friendly
Intreb BT was launched in 2014 and is the largest financial educational platform that Banca Transilvania created.