Open registrations for the 3rd cohort at the 100% British EMBA in Cluj-Napoca
Comunicat de presa 2016-10-11
EMBA University of Hull, the 100% British business school in Cluj-Napoca, starts registrations for the 3rd generation of students. Classes start in February 2017 and are grouped in 12 modules, the classes are held in Cluj-Napoca by University of Hull Professors and they last 2 years. The EMBA was launched in February 2014 and is a partnership between universities and business, a collaboration between Babeş-Bolyai University, University of Hull, Banca Transilvania and Electrogrup.
- The admissions requirement at the EMBA University of Hull are: minimum 3 years of management experience after graduation; very good results at the Bachelor’s Degree and English Language Certificate (Cambridge, IELTS, PTE Academic or Lingua – Business English).
- Registration in 2 steps: sending the registration documents at firstname.lastname@example.org: registration form, signed and scanned (can be found on the EMBA site/ Admission); 2 references, CV, English Language Certificate and a 200 words essay through which you will let us know what are your expectations regarding this programme, why you chose to study at this EMBA and why you chose the 100% British School. The second step is an interview
- The investment in these studies: 7.500 euro/ year, amount that can be paid in instalments, BT has an offer
- Currently, there are almost 60 people studying in Cluj-Napoca at this business school, people that are part from the 2 student generations at the EMBA University of Hull
- The EMBA graduation diploma is international, granted by the University of Hull
- EMBA University of Hull is internationally accredited, by AMBA (The Association of MBAs) and AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
Contact details for registration at the EMBA University of Hull: 0747.752.825, 0264.590.992, email@example.com.