Over 60% of the entrepreneurs who applied for HoReCa grants chose BT as their partner bank
Comunicat de presa 2021-11-26
- Banca Transilvania has completed the opening of the grant sub-accounts for all beneficiaries who have a BT account.
- Over 5,000 eligible beneficiaries have chosen Banca Transilvania.
- After December 20 2021, payments to the entrepreneurs will begin.
Part of the HoReCa grant program, announced in June 2021, Banca Transilvania was chosen as the partner bank by over 60% of the entrepreneurs.
Of those companies registered for non-reimbursable financing in the hospitality industry, over 8,000 are eligible, and for about 5,000 of them BT is the partner bank.
Banca Transilvania has completed the opening of the grant sub-accounts for all beneficiaries who have a current account opened with BT. Those who are not clients of the bank, will have the grant accounts available within a maximum period of two days from the date of opening the current accounts. All transactions in / from the BT grant sub-account are exempt from commissions and fees.
What should HoReCa grant recipients consider:
- If, at the date of signing the grant contract, there are debts registered to the state budget, the outstanding amounts must be paid with priority from the received grant, and the proof of payment must be filled in the application. The verification of the outstanding amounts and the proof of payment are made by the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Tourism.
- Depending on the amount received, the entrepreneurs must maintain the activity for 6 or 12 months from the date of the grant’s first tranche.
Until December 14 2021 all state aid contracts will be signed. After December 20 2021 Payments will start for the entrepreneurs, and beneficiaries - SMEs in the hospitality industry, such as hotels, restaurants, boarding houses, travel agencies and event organizers - can use the money for anything related to their activity.