Customer Experience Specialist
We are seeking a Customer Experience Specialist who will be responsible for designing innovative, creative and customer-centric solutions that support the delivery of enhanced digital and non-digital channels experiences.
The CX Specialist will reflect customer self-service needs, wants and preferences across multiple channels project initiatives, contributing a strong attention to aesthetics and detail, and a real passion for delivering positive, customer-centric outcomes.
What we are looking for
- Experience in user interaction / visual design
- Experience designing CX solutions that span multiple customer contexts
- Experience with customer research and usability testing
- You have detailed knowledge of customer experience best practices, including usability and accessibility
- You have strong knowledge of visual design and the ability to inspire others with fresh, engaging ideas
- You are comfortable with an agile development environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Work with project stakeholders (business, technical and customer-facing) to gather requirements, develop product specifications and translate these into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements that integrate business objectives with customer needs
- Collaborate with a team of technical developers and content authors to define the customer experience
- Consistently refine the products internally and with customers
- Determine and recommend customer experience tasks, tools, deliverables and milestones, including the development of customer journeys, scenarios/use cases, storyboards, service blueprints and interactional models
- Design and implement customer research and testing activities throughout the project lifecycle
Day to day work and fun
- You will provide technical knowledge designing and scoping multiple deliverable solutions across a number of technologies, platforms and customer touch points.
- You will participate to internal and external workshops – opportunities for you to align stakeholders on the value of customer experience.
- Support customer journey mapping activities
- Engage with clients to understand and research their needs to re-engineer their business processes as they impact on, and interact with the business.
- Designing communication solutions for multi-channel delivery including paper, email, web, apps.
Besides your basic package and awesome colleagues, we offer:
- Office in Liberty Technology Park, Cluj-Napoca
- A truly innovative environment where your curiosity and creativity will be encouraged
- Lots of fun!
Dacă ești interesat de acest post te rog sa aplici pana la data de: 2017-05-31