Middle/Senior Developer (Robotics / AI field)
In our mission to automate as much as possible from the daily work processes and help skilled people focus on better results, we are searching for a passionate professional who is willing to learn new technologies and bring to life his great ideas for improvement. If we got your attention, we would like to have you in our team at Banca Transilvania.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Minimum experience of 3 years in software development (C#, .NET, VB, C++ or Java);
- Passion for new technologies and innovation, including Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence;
- Proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical advanced solutions;
- Project feature and problem response prioritization, communication and resolution;
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to better define requirements;
- Creative thinking and problem solving approach in order to identify and automate employees’ and customers’ activities;
- Good communication skills in both written & verbal English;
- Previous experience working with ERP, CMS or RPA tools is a plus.
- Attend trainings and get certified in the RPA technology;
- Design and develop automated processes with the help of RPA tools;
- In charge of designing and developing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution
- Works closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting / recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance / change control of existing artifacts.
What we offer:
- Attractive benefits package;
- The chance to get yourself noticed in a young team, part of one of the biggest banks in Romania;
- The opportunity to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution, determined to change the way we do banking today;
- Personal and professional development trainings and courses;
- Working environment and team that will make you enjoy the time spent in the office;
- Access to the latest technologies;
- Multiple online and offline benefits from our partners, nationwide;
- Helpful insights for the financial system domain;
- After work recreational activities, together with the team;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the company;
- Other benefits that make us one of the most wanted company to work for, in Romania.
Dacă ești interesat de acest post te rog sa aplici pana la data de: 2017-05-31