Banca Transilvania launches an online research center, with free access to macroeconomic analysis
Comunicat de presa 2021-05-28
Banca Transilvania launches an online research center, where macroeconomic analysis reports are available, access to them being either directly on the web-site or by e-mail, based on subscription.
The reports present the current macrofinancial evolutions in Romania, the Eurozone, the USA, the world economy, as well as the perspectives, short and medium term trends. Their realization involves the collection of information, their processing and the synthesis of results, with the presentation of the factors that influence the behavior of the markets, sectors and the economy as a whole.
Through them, BT contributes to the financial education of the general public, helping them to make the most informed investment or consumption decisions. Since 2014, when the analysis service was launched, more than 4,500 such reports have been published.
Based on the subject, the categories are as follows:
- BT Daily: synthesis of the main macro-financial evolutions in Romania, the Eurozone and the USA;
- BT Monthly: synthesis of external and internal macro-financial evolutions, respectively the central macroeconomic scenario updated on the Romanian economy;
- BT Macro Focus: analysis of the main indicators evolutions in the Romanian economy;
- BT Update: monthly analysis of the Romanian banking sector;
- BT Titluri de stat: the evolutions and perspectives of the Romanian government securities market.
The research team of Banca Transilvania Financial Group consists of: Dr. Andrei Radulescu – Manager of Macroeconomic Analysis, Banca Transilvania; Irina Railean - Head of Research, BT Capital Partners; Marius Muresan - Investment Analyst, BT Asset Management and Roland Nagy - Fund Manager, BT Asset Management.