Banca Transilvania, maximum score in the ARIR scoring for communication with the investors
Comunicat de presa 2021-01-27
For the second year in a row, Banca Transilvania obtained a maximum score in the evaluation of the Association for Investor Relations on the Romanian Stock Exchange (ARIR) regarding the communication of the companies listed on the Regulated Market.
This year's evaluation included 15 criteria, and the entire process was audited by Mazars, one of the largest companies in the world. Almost 80 companies were analyzed, between November and December 2020. The Vektor rating is included on the company page on the Bucharest Stock Exchange website.
BT's contribution to the development of the Romanian capital market:
- Banca Transilvania is one of the two companies that qualified Romania for the status of emerging market, from the frontier market, following the decision of the financial assessment agency FTSE Russell. From 2020, Romania and the capital market are players in a new league and have the opportunity to stand out on other markets and to capitalize their own investment potential.
- The Bank became part of the FTSE Global Equities Index Series in 2020.
- The latest recognitions for Banca Transilvania from the Bucharest Stock Exchange, for 2019, are these awards: The most traded share on the main market of BVB, respectively the Issuer with the highest increase in liquidity.
- The bank has over 32,000 shareholders and almost 69% Romanian capital.
- BT is the first bank in Romania to be listed on BVB, in 1997 and is the longest-lived issuer in the history of BET, being for almost 20 years part of this index.
Vektor is the first indicator related to the communication with investors of the listed companies in Romania, calculated for the first time in 2019.