Bucharest Community Foundation and BT launches “Inclusiv in cartier”, a lending program for projects for neighborhood communities in the Romanian capital
Comunicat de presa 2021-04-22
Bucharest Community Foundation and Banca Transilvania launch ”Inclusiv in cartier”, a lending program for the development of projects for neighborhood communities in the Romanian capital. 3-5 projects with activities in education, social or environment will be supported. Enrollment in the funding program is until June 10, 2021. The total value of the program is 50,000 EUR.
- Non-governmental, politically unaffiliated organizations or local initiative groups that will carry out the proposed activities in one of the Bucharest neighborhoods can apply.
- The project proposals can be updated online, until June 10, 2021.
- Applications will be assessed by an independent jury.
- The complete calendar, eligibility criteria, selection details, application forms and examples of projects that can apply are available on the program’s website.
- The winning projects will be announced at the beginning of July 2021.
Sergiu Mircea, executive manager marketing and communication, Banca Transilvania:
"We are delighted to launch our first program together with Bucharest Community Foundation, and we are looking forward to seeing the applications. The NGOs, volunteers and entrepreneurs make a major contribution to the development of the community - whether it is the street, neighborhood, city or country we live on. We need to build this community environment, which increases the solidarity between people. Common values hold us together and define us as a community. It is a start-up project, which we hope will help us define common values in the Bucharest neighborhoods".
Alina Kasprovschi, executive manager, Bucharest Community Foundation:
"In good or bad times, the local community, the neighbors in the neighborhood can be the ones who move things forward. We focus on neighborhoods because one of the strategic directions for the foundation's involvement is to increase the feeling of belonging to the local community. We are very pleased to join forces with Banca Transilvania and launch together the <> program, through which we are searching projects of people with the initiative right from the Bucharest neighborhoods ”.