Banca Transilvania means, first and foremost, its people. It is the company where you learn a lot, a place with lots of smiles, magnetism and friends. For BT, the HR sustainability mainly means investments in the professional development of the team, the well-being of each colleague and the support of the performance, considering that the success of the bank depends mostly on this stakeholder, the team.
Some things about us and our organizational culture:
- Diversity: over 8,800 employees, of which 75% women and 25% men;
- The average age of the employees is 37 years;
- The first step in the career: for over 1,700 employees (of which 350 in 2019), BT is their first employer;
- Employed mothers: over 3,200 employees of the bank (50% of the BT women's team total) have children up to 18 years;
- Employed parents: over 5,000 children have parents working at BT;
- Personnel fluctuation: 15% (2019);
- Education level: almost 90% of the employees hold university degrees
- Almost 1,900 new colleagues joined the bank in 2019, and over 2,000 had the opportunity to evolve professionally through transfer and promotion.
- Over 5,000 employees participated to trainings in 2019 - both specific to the activity of each business line, as well as to trainings developing soft skills: Leadership, Time management, Emotional Intelligence, Sales, Customer experience, Communication etc.
- 82% of the employees who participated in the assessment for the bank’s certification “Best Place to Work for in Romania 2020” agree that Banca Transilvania is one of the best places to work.
- The Bank inspires students and wants to be a nursery for them, by organizing internship programs (BT Journey) and by collaborating with the academic environment. Currently, the program Fă primul pas spre o carieră de success (“take the first step towards a successful career”) takes place, financed from European funds, and the beneficiaries are 240 students from 9 Romanian universities.