- The page you are on, Investor Relations, is dedicated to those who invest or want to invest in BT. You will find here everything you need to know, from information about the bank, financial results, corporate governance, sustainability/ESG to share prices.
- For specific information please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0264 407 150 or email@example.com
If you are not yet a shareholder of Banca Transilvania, you can open a trading account (our brokerage company is BT Capital Partners), and then purchase shares.
You can easily find it here:
- 28 April (first convening)
- 29 April (second convening)
The GMS is organized in Cluj-Napoca and is a good opportunity to meet and talk with our shareholders. For further information please refer to the convening notice.
Yes, you can. The attendance at the GMS (and therefore the voting) depends only the capacity of shareholder at the reference date, i.e. April 14, 2022. For further information please refer to the Convening note.
All the information is available under Investor Relations / GMS page, but we are also at your disposal through the Shareholding Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0374 546 289. In fact, you can consult all the press releases of Banca Transilvania regarding investors on the website of the Bucharest Stock Exchange, under News Main Market.
Yes, if your holding, individually or together with other shareholders, is at least 5% of the share capital. Information about the deadline and how to propose a topic on the agenda can be found in the GMS Convening notice.
The value of the profit to be distributed as a dividend is determined at the General Meeting of Shareholders, by voting the proposals on the agenda. This dividend can be calculated as the value per share, by dividing the established value by the total number of shares. To calculate the gross amount you are entitled to: the number of shares held multiplied by the dividend amount per share.
The settlement of stock exchange transactions takes two business days after they are made (T+2).
- It is BT Capital Partners' internet trading service and can be accessed here. Useful information can be found in this demo.
- It gives you quick access - from anywhere in the world - to your account, share portfolio information, local and international market trading, real-time quotes, etc.
- The first step in opening a trading account is to apply online. Once the necessary steps are completed and the BT Trade account is credited with the minimum amount of RON 5,000, you will get access to the internet trading service.
- The dividend is taxed at source and has a tax rate of 5% (currently March 2022)
- Capital increases marked through the sale of shares are taxed at 10% (currently March 2022) and must be declared in the year following the marking by filling out the single return form (Return Form 212)
- template for standardized written application;
- true copy of the shareholder's identity card, signed for conformity with the original;
- copy of the heir certificate /certificate attesting the capacity of heir and copy of the applicant's identity card, signed for conformity with the original, in the event of the shareholder’s death;
- proof of payment of the fee.
- template for standardized written application;
- true copy of the registration certificate, signed for conformity with the original;
- true copy of the identity card of the legal representative of the legal entity, signed for conformity with the original;
- confirmation statement issued by the Trade Register (or other proof issued by a competent authority), not older than 30 days, attesting the person's capacity as legal representative of the shareholder legal entity;
- proof of payment of the fee.
Applications for shareholder certificates and account history can be sent to the Shareholders Desk through the following channels:
(i) via postal/ courier service providers to the Bank's contact address:
Cluj-Napoca, str. Calea Dorobanților, nr. 30-36,
(ii) by the Bank's internal mail/registrar's office at any BT unit;
- in person - direct filing at the Bank's Head Office, at the contact address mentioned above;
- e-mail – to the address: email@example.com
Replies shall be sent to applicants, as specified in the application, by post or e-mail.
Other requests for information from shareholders can be made over the phone (phone no: + 40 264 407 150), by e-mail, or by post, with replies sent through the same channels, subject to the confidentiality rules and the verification of the applicant’s identity.
The Shareholder Certificate and the Account History are charged according to BT’s fees in force, as shown in the table below.
The fees can be paid at the Bank's counters, or by bank transfer / online via the BT24 Internet Banking service to account no. RO10BTRLRONFRNI000038102, opened with BT.
Different other requests from the shareholders are free of charge.
*) Information about shareholdings and data contained in shareholder certificates and account history are in accordance with the records provided to BT by the Central Depository, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
With the inclusion of Banca Transilvania in the FTSE indexes, the bank is receiving more attention from foreign institutional investors, who allocate part of their capital in TLV shares when investing in the FTSE Global Equities indexes.
- It is a rating, a score obtained by the bank and other listed companies on the Regulated Market following the evaluation of their communication with shareholders by the Romanian Investor Relations Association (ARIR).
- In both 2022 (as well as 2021 and 2020), our bank obtained the maximum score (10 out of 10), and details can be found here.
- VEKTOR is specified on company page of BT on the website of the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
TLV means Banca Transilvania on the BSE.
Each listed company has a stock symbol, i.e. two or more characters identifying a security, such as shares.
The price of shares on the stock exchange is determined by the supply and demand principle, and the price of a transaction is where the demand meets the supply. In addition to supply and demand, the price of a share can also be influenced by events inside or outside BT (portfolio acquisitions, entry into new markets, financial results, management decisions, political and economic context, general economic and capital market developments, crisis situations, etc.).
The actual trading on the Bucharest Stock Exchange begins at 10:00, when the trading session opens. In each trading session there is a reference price of the symbol - the price against which the price variation of the symbol during a trading session is calculated.
If interest in listed companies increases, this can lead to an increase in share prices relative to the benchmark price, with shares trading "in the green" (positive variations). Otherwise, if we see price corrections against the reference price, the shares trade "in the red" (negative variations).
Investing in the stock market through BT Capital Partners involves the following costs:
- Trading fee (between 0.4% and 0.8%, depending on the amount initially invested or the turnover of the last three months of trading);
- Custody fee (0.5% of the value of the share portfolio at the end of the year - minimum 18 RON and maximum 49 RON; for the first year, the fee is 18 RON);
- Dividend cashing fee (RON 10/symbol regardless of the cashed amount).
BT's profit may be distributed to its shareholders in proportion to the number of shares held. These amounts represent dividends.
According to the current Tax Code, the income from the stock exchange activity is taxed at a level of 10%. You can declare the income by filling out Return Form 212, during the current year for the previous year.
The Central Depository (Depozitarul Central) is a joint stock company, member of the Bucharest Stock Exchange group, the activity of which resides in the clearing and settlement of stock exchange transactions, as well as the keeping of the registers of shareholders of the issuing companies.
- The registration date is the date set by the General Meeting of Shareholders which helps us, as a listed issuer, to identify shareholders who are to receive dividends or other rights. In other words, the GMS resolutions impact the persons holding TLV shares at that date.
- Ex date is the first day when those who buy shares will no longer receive dividends or other rights. The effect is generally felt through a price correction in the market.
- The dividend payment date is the date from which a shareholder takes possession of the dividends.
- The reference date is the date at which you must have your TLV shares registered with the Central Depository in order to be entitled to vote at the General Meeting of Shareholders.